J3091NottinghamshirePharmaceutical CRO/CMO Science Permanent£60,000 to £70,000 per annum - Experience DependantFull Time08/02/2017Chemistry
Chemistry – Development Chemistry
Chemistry – Formulation Chemistry
Chemistry – Preformulation Chemistry
Product Technologist (NPD / EPD)
Product Technologist – Pharma / Biotech
Project Management – Scientific
Project Management - Technical
Project Management – Scale Up
Project Management – Technology Transfer
Project Management - NPI
New Product Introduction
R&D – Pharmaceutical / Biotechnology
R&D - Head of Development
Share this job
Other jobs with similar skills
Commercial Products Project Manager
We are currently looking for a Commercial Products Project Manager to join a leading pharmaceutical company based in the Belfast area. As the Commerci... View Job
Project Manager - Formulation
We have an exciting opportunity for a Project Manager to join a innovative technology company based in the Durham area. Our client helps companies to ... View Job
Senior Project Manager
An exciting opportunity is available for a Senior Project Manager to join a leading pharmaceutical company based in the Nottinghamshire area. As the S... View Job
We are currently recruiting for a Formulation Development Director (Product Development) to join a leading pharmaceutical company based in the Nottinghamshire area. As the Formulation Development Director (Product Development) you will be responsible for developing, maintaining and managing the formulation aspects of product development.
The role will be joining a team responsible for generation of intellectual property, proof of concepts, development, optimisation and manufacture of pharmaceutical products for delivery to clinic and potential commercial products.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Formulation Development Director (Product Development) will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Provide leadership and strategy in the development of pharmaceutical products; including formulation, manufacture, and process development, as well as technology transfer between external facilities.
2. Oversee analytical testing and characterisation requirements to accelerate delivery of successful formulation designs.
3. Take responsibility for producing and reviewing technical documents including development and manufacturing reports and protocols.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Formulation Development Director (Product Development) we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. You will be at least degree qualified in a relevant scientific discipline e.g. Chemistry, Pharmaceutical Chemistry, Biochemistry etc; preferably PhD qualified.
2. Proven experience in the Pharmaceutical industry in developing and manufacturing a range of pharmaceutical products at all stages of the drug development process.
3. In addition you will have a working knowledge of the provision of documentation to support the filing of regulatory submissions. Project Management experience would be advantageous.
Key Words: Formulation / Director / Product Development / Pharmaceutical / CMC / Chemistry / Biochemistry / Technology Transfer / Process Development / GMP / Project Management / Characterisation / Regulatory Submissions /
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer that is happy to welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors and is made up of a collaboration of scientists supporting science. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.