Job Reference: J5633563
Updated On: 29/07/2020
Status: Now Interviewing
Back to results
Role OverviewWe are currently looking for a Formulation Development Scientist on a permanent basis to join a leading Pharmaceutical company based in the Leicestershire Area. As the Formulation Development Scientist you will be directly involved in the development of all aspects of the processes used in the manufacture of new and existing drug products (dosage forms will include tablets, capsules sachets & liquids).
Key Duties and ResponsibilitiesYour duties as the Formulation Development Scientist will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Assuming direct involvement in the formulation and process development of medicinal products, covering a range of dosage forms including tablets, capsules, controlled release systems, sachets, liquids and semi-solids.
2. Operating various equipment involved in the manufacturing process, at laboratory and pilot
scale while accurately completing process documentation in accordance with GMP, to include
manufacturing documents and preparation of reports
3. As Formulation Development Scientist you will also manage the transfer of technology from formulation
development to production; liaising with production to ensure smooth transfer of information, collating
information and interpret data during development work.
Role RequirementsTo be successful in this exciting role as the Formulation Development Scientist we are looking to identity the following on application:
1. Relevant degree in Chemistry or similar related discipline.
2. Proven industry experience with wet granulation / dry granulation / Fluid Bed Coating/ Drying / Encapsulation / Tabletting and Tablet Coating is expected (or a combination of these) as well as previous experience of optimising manufacturing processes.
3. Excellent working knowledge of cGMP clinical manufacture, to enable formulation and development of drug products from laboratory scale through pilot scale and on into production phase 1 to 3 to ensure competent technology transfer of drug products would be highly desirable as well as those with experience in QbD principles and risk assessments.
Key Words: Formulation Chemistry / Solid Dosage Forms / Tablet Formulation / Pharmaceutical Development / Capsule Formulation / Process Development / Solid Dose Formulation / GMP Product Development
Other jobs with similar skills
Senior Formulation Scientist - Inhalation
Chippenham, Wiltshire | £40,000 - £50,000 per annum
Hyper Recruitment Solutions are currently looking for a Senior Formulation Scientist to join a leading Pharmaceutical company based in the Wiltshire area. As the Senior Formulation Scientist you will ...Science
View & Apply
Technical Project Leader (Oral Solid Dose)
Oxfordshire, Oxfordshire. | £50,000 - £60,000 per annum
Hyper Recruitment Solutions are currently looking for a Technical Project Leader to join a leading Pharmaceutical company based in the Oxford area. As the Technical Project Leader you will be responsi...Science
View & Apply
Technical and NPI Director
East Sussex | £85,000 - £130,000 per annum
Hyper Recruitment Solutions are currently searching for a Technical and NPI Director to join a leading Pharmaceutical Contract Development and Manufacturing Organisation (CDMO) based in the South East...Science
View & Apply