Job Reference: J5635285
Updated On: 27/07/2021
Status: Open to Applications
Back to results
Role OverviewWe are currently looking for a Formulation Development Scientist to join a leading XXXXXXXX company based in the Cheshire area. As the Formulation Development Scientist you will be directly involved in the development of all aspects of the processes used in the manufacture of new and existing drug products.
Key Duties and ResponsibilitiesYour duties as the Formulation Development Scientist will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Assuming direct involvement in the formulation and process development of medicinal products, covering a range of dosage forms including inhalation, DPI, MDI.
2. Operating various equipment involved in the manufacturing process, at laboratory
scale through to commercial scale, while accurately completing process documentation in accordance with GMP, to include manufacturing documents and preparation of reports
3. As Formulation Development Scientist you will also manage the transfer of technology from formulation
development to production; liaising with production to ensure smooth transfer of information, collating
information and interpret data during development work.
Role RequirementsTo be successful in this exciting role as the Formulation Development Scientist we are looking to identity the following on application:
1. Relevant degree in Chemistry or similar related discipline.
2. Proven industry experience with Inhalation or Nasal Product Development.
3. Excellent working knowledge of cGMP clinical manufacture, to enable formulation and development of drug products from laboratory scale through pilot scale and on into production phase 1 to 3 to ensure competent technology transfer of drug products would be highly desirable as well as those with experience in QbD principles and risk assessments.
Key Words: Formulation Chemistry / Inhalation / Formulation / Pharmaceutical Development / Process Development / GMP Product Development
Other jobs with similar skills
Oxfordshire | £25,000 - £40,000 per annum
We are currently looking for a Formulation Scientist to join a leading agrochemical company based in the Oxfordshire area. As the Formulation Scientist you will be responsible for assisting with the c...Science
View & Apply
Lead Scientist - Drug Product Development
Chester | Experience Dependent
We are currently looking for a Lead Scientist - Drug Product Development to join a leading Biopharmaceutical company based in the North West of the UK. As the Lead - Drug Product Development you will ...Science
View & Apply
QC Microbiologist - Environmental Monitoring
Wiltshire | £23,000 - £25,000 per annum
We are currently looking for a QC Microbiologist to join a leading Biopharmaceutical company based in the Wiltshire area. As the QC Microbiologist, you will be responsible for undertaking and performi...Science
View & Apply