J3294SurreyPharmaceutical CRO/CMO Science Permanent£45,000 to £55,000 per annumFull Time06/02/2017Chemistry
Chemistry – Development Chemistry
Chemistry – Formulation Chemistry
Chemistry – Preformulation Chemistry
Share this job
Other jobs with similar skills
Principal Formulation Scientist
We are currently looking for a Principal Formulation Scientist to join a leading pharmaceutical company based in the Nottinghamshire area. As the Prin... View Job
Senior Process Development Chemist
We are currently looking for a Senior Process Development Chemist to join a leading pharmaceutical company based in the Nottinghamshire area. As the S... View Job
We are currently looking for a Fuels Technologist to join an innovative business in the Oxfordshire area that develops and manufactures petroleum addi... View Job
We are currently looking for a Formulation Manager to join a leading pharmaceutical contract development and manufacturing organisation based in the Surrey area. As the Formulation Manager you will be responsible for the development of stable formulations and process development, amongst other formulation activities.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Formulation Manager will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as following:
1. You will take a lead role in the development of pharmaceutical products; including formulation, manufacture, and process development, as well as technology transfer between external facilities.
2. You will oversee activities across various third party suppliers, in order to support technical, quality and logistic processes.
3. Take responsibility for producing and reviewing technical documents including development and manufacturing reports and protocols.
4. Other duties will relate to supporting quality and regulatory function, such as maintain and development quality systems and preparing IMPD, IND and other related regulatory documents for submission.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Formulation Manager we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. You will be at least degree qualified in a relevant scientific discipline e.g. Chemistry, Pharmaceutical Chemistry, Biochemistry etc.
2. It is essential that you have prior experience in the Pharmaceutical industry relating to formulation, process development, technology transfer and manufacture.
3. In addition you will have a working knowledge of GMP regulations and experience with the regulatory aspects of CMC.
Key Words: Formulation / Manager / Development / Pharmaceutical / CMC / Chemistry / Biochemistry / Technology Transfer / Process Development / GMP
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer that is happy to welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors and is made up of a collaboration of scientists supporting science. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.