Job Reference: J5633156
Updated On: 26/05/2020
Status: Now Interviewing
Back to results
Role OverviewHyper Recruitment Solutions are currently looking for a Formulation Manager to join a leading Bio-Pharmaceutical company based in the West Sussex area. As the Formulation Manager you will be responsible for the delivery of formulation/product development projects within the business.
Key Duties and ResponsibilitiesYour duties as the Formulation Manager will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will supervise and oversee all aspects of product development including the supervision of activities conducted at Third Parties (CRO,CDMO,CTO's) to ensure work is completed in a timely and compliant manner. You will maintain knowledge of regulatory guidelines (GMP,GLP,GCP).
2. Provide scientific guidance and expertise in the Formulation/Product Development process, giving appropriate scientific rationale for process step selection, route selection, analytical protocols and stability testing, ensuring that appropriate Risk Assessments, Analytical Method Validation, Standard Analytical Methods and Standard Operating Procedures are in place.
3. Maintain knowledge of ongoing research and platform technologies and commercially assess their value to the business.
4. Plan, execute and manage scientific based projects to complete agreed objectives in development pharmaceutics, method or process development and validation and method transfer, including running key projects for method development, CMC and IMP supply. You will manage a risk based approach in accordance to ICH Q2 guidelines.
Role RequirementsTo be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Formulation Manager we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a Life Science related subject.
2. Proven industry experience in the Bio-Pharmaceutical Industry with knowledge of Product Development/Formulation.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with Viral Vectors, Recombinant Proteins, Biologic or Biopharmaceuticals would be advantageous.
Key Words: Formulation | Development | Process Development | Lyophilisation | Biologics | Biopharmaceutical | Pharmaceutical | Biotechnology | Biotech | Biochemistry | CMC | GMP | Biologics |
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.
Other jobs with similar skills
Drug Product Development Team Leader
Wrexham, Wrexham | Experience Dependant
We are currently looking for a Drug Product Development Team Leader to join a leading Bio-Pharmaceutical company based in the North West. As the Drug Product Development Team Leader you will be respon...Science
View & Apply
Hertfordshire | £25,000 - £50,000 per annum
Hyper Recruitment Solutions are currently looking for a Senior Analytical Chemist to join a leading Pharmaceutical company based in the Hertfordshire area. As the Senior Analytical Chemist you will be...Science
View & Apply