J5407BerkshireScience Contract / Temporary / Interim£28,000 to £32,000 per annumFull Time06/04/2018Biochemistry - Formulation
Share this job
Other jobs with similar skills
Antibody Development Scientist We are currently looking for a Antibody Development Scientist to join a leading Pharmaceutical company based in the Berkshire area. As the Antibody De... View Job
Pharmaceutical Process Technican We are currently looking for a Pharmaceutical Process Technician to join a leading Biotechnology company based in the Wrexham area. As the Pharmaceuti... View Job
Project Manager - Biotech We are currently looking for a Project Manager to join a growing life sciences company based in the Oxfordshire area. As the Project Manager you will ... View Job
We are currently looking for a Formulation Scientist to join a leading Pharmaceutical company based in the Berkshire area on an initial 12 month contract. As the Formulation Scientist you will be responsible for performing experiments and analysis, enabling non-clinical and/or clinical studies.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Formulation Scientist will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. As the formulation Scientist, you will be responsible for assisting in formulation development using buffer exchange techniques, whilst using analytical techniques such as HPLC/ UPLC, iCE, UV spectroscopy, DLS, CGE, SDS- Page and ELISA to help with formulation development.
2. You will be responsible for assisting in preparing data for use in formulation protocols, reports and supporting documentation, based on an understanding of biochemical or physical degradation routes of antibody/ protein derived molecules.
3. As the formulation Scientist you will be responsible for using associated analytical techniques with antibodies and proteins to help with formulation development.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Formulation Scientist we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a Biotechnology, Biochemistry or equivalent
2. Proven industry experience in ideally working in formulation or analytical development of proteins/Antibodies derived molecules (Knowledge of GMP is desirable)
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with HPLC, UPLC, UV and SDS- Page.