J5631278OxfordshirePharmaceutical CRO/CMO Science Permanent£25,000 to £27,000 per annumFull Time09/04/2019Biochemistry Chemistry Chemistry – Formulation Chemistry Biochemistry - Formulation
Share this job
Other jobs with similar skills
Development Scientist Hyper Recruitment Solutions are currently looking for a Development Scientist to join a leading global Pharmaceutical company based in the Cheshire ar... View Job
Senior Brand Manager - Pharmaceutical A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Senior Brand Manager - Pharmaceutical to join a leading Science provider based in the Middlesex area. The Sen... View Job
Regulatory Compliance Chemist Hyper Recruitment Solutions are currently looking for a Regulatory Compliance Chemist to join a leading Pharmaceutical company based in the Essex area... View Job
Hyper Recruitment Solutions are currently looking for a Formulation Scientist to join a leading Biotechnology company based in the Oxfordshire area. As the Formulation Scientist you will be responsible for
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Formulation Scientist will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will be responsible for the development of formulation and manufacturing activities in the lab.
2. You will perform analysis and interpretation of data generating protocols as well as technical and status reports.
3. As the Formulation Scientist you will coordinate activities with other both inside and outside your immediate group.
4. You will be required to plan, execute, record and report your own scientific work both accurately and efficiently.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Formulation Scientist we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a biological related discipline
2. Proven industry experience in formulation development processes such as freeze-drying, spray drying and powder blending.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with vaccine handling is highly desirable.
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.