Job Reference: J5631594
Updated On: 30/05/2019
Status: Open to Applications
Back to results
Role OverviewHyper Recruitment Solutions are currently looking for a Formulation Scientist to join a leading Pharmaceutical Manufacturing company based in the Cheshire area. As the Formulation Scientist you will be responsible for the formulation design and the implementation of projects from concept to market.
Key Duties and ResponsibilitiesYour duties as the Formulation Scientist will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will perform and coordinate scale ups from bench to pilot scale on to full commercial batch sizes.
2. You will be tasked with re-formulating current products enabling them to be packaged and sold.
3. As the Formulation Scientist you will be responsible for the liquid formulation design and the implementation of projects from concept to market, this includes all stages of manufacturing and filling.
4. You will be expected to cost the new and existing formulations with the liaison of Purchasing, QC and Manufacturing Departments.
Role RequirementsTo be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Formulation Scientist we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a Chemistry related field.
2. Proven industry experience in formulation of pharmaceutical products and technical transfer.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with the formulation of liquid pharmaceutical products as well as technical transfers/scale-up.
Other jobs with similar skills
Analytical Technical Leader
Craigavon, Co. Armagh | Experience Dependant
Are you an experienced Formulation Chemist looking for a role with a world leading pharmaceutical company, where you will influence a small team of chemists? We currently have an exciting opportuni...Science
View & Apply
Oxfordshire, Oxfordshire. | £50,000 - £60,000 per annum
Hyper Recruitment Solutions are currently looking for a Technical Specialist to join a leading Pharmaceutical company based in the Oxfordshire area. As the Technical Specialist you will be responsible...Science
View & Apply