Job Reference: J5634720
Updated On: 06/04/2021
Status: Open to Applications
Back to results
Role OverviewWe are currently looking for a Formulation Scientist to join a leading agrochemical company based in the Oxfordshire area. As the Formulation Scientist you will be responsible for assisting with the continued development of the team and successful delivery of key projects within the company. The role will require technical know-how, project management and innovation. Formulation science is considered to be an essential capability for in-house development.
Key Duties and ResponsibilitiesYour duties as the Formulation Scientist will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. As a Formulation Scientist you will help build an in-house formulation programme to test agrochemical formulations and ensure studies are carried out accurately and promptly, following related guidance.
2. You will expand and develop formulation testing capabilities, with an ethos of continuous improvement.
3. As a Formulation Scientist you will provide technical assistance to the Head of Formulation and the commercial team, as well as action follow up testing.
4. You will also contribute to the maintenance of HSE standards, ensuring a safe and co-operative working environment.
Role RequirementsTo be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Formulation Scientist we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in Chemistry or other related disciplines.
2. Proven industry experience working in a regulated GLP / ISO environment with agrochemicals, pharmaceuticals or other personal care products.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience working with analytical laboratory techniques e.g HPLC, pH meters and viscosity.
Key Words: Formulation / Formulate / Chemist / Scientist / Agrochemicals / Pharmaceuticals / Chemistry / Pesticides / HPLC / GLP / Drug Development
Other jobs with similar skills
West Yorkshire | £40,000 - £55,000 per annum
Are you an experienced Analytical Team Leader looking for a new exciting job opportunity? We are currently looking for a Analytical Team Leader to join a leading pharmaceutical company based in the...Science
View & Apply
Senior Formulation Scientist - Inhalation
Chippenham, Wiltshire | £40,000 - £50,000 per annum
Hyper Recruitment Solutions are currently looking for a Senior Formulation Scientist to join a leading Pharmaceutical company based in the Wiltshire area. As the Senior Formulation Scientist you will ...Science
View & Apply