J563179CambridgeshirePharmaceutical Contract / Temporary / Interim£20,000 to £250,000 per annumFull Time25/10/2018Biochemistry Bioanalytical Bioassay Commercial - Sales Commercial - Account Management
Share this job
Other jobs with similar skills
Senior Protein Production Scientist We are currently looking for an experienced Protein Production Scientist to join a cutting-edge company based in the Hertfordshire area. As the Protei... View Job
Scientist / Senior Scientist Are you an experienced Scientist or Senior Scientist who is looking for a new exciting opportunity?We are currently looking for scientists to join a l... View Job
QC Scientist We are currently looking for a Quality Control Scientist to join a leading gene therapy company based in the Hertfordshire area. As the QC Scientist y... View Job
We are currently looking for a French Speaking - Inside Sales Account Manager to join a leading Pharmaceutical company based in the Cambridge on a 6 month contract. As the French Speaking - Inside Sales Account Manager you will be responsible for engaging with existing customers and qualifying sales leads.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the French Speaking - Inside Sales Account Manager will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. As the French Speaking - Inside Sales Account Manager, you will be guiding customers to the products that best meets their needs.
2. You will be coordinating with internal resources to address customer questions or objections and be responsible for providing budgetary pricing, creating and submitting individualised quotes and closing the sales process through the point of order receipt.
3. As the Inside Sales Account Manager, you will be working with the wider sales team, including TAMs, sales specialists and service contracts team.
4. You may be required to do occasional field visits as required to help advance opportunities.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the French Speaking - Inside Sales Account Manager we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in Life Sciences or equivalent.
2. Proven industry experience in a commercial or sales environment.
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for our talent development. We welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment processionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.