Job Reference: J5635378
Updated On: 19/08/2021
Status: Open to Applications
Back to results
Role OverviewWe are currently looking for a Technical Services Specialist (French) to join a leading Antibody and Reagent manufacturer based in the Oxfordshire area. As the Technical Services Specialist (French) you will be responsible for providing clients and colleagues with technical expertise an providing product specific support.
Key Duties and ResponsibilitiesYour duties as the Technical Services Specialist (French) will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will act as the primary Technical Specialist for your defined region (French speaking), providing client specific expertise and scientific support.
2. You will utilise knowledge of the scientific area and of the company portfolio in order to troubleshoot issues and resolve product complaints.
3. As the Technical Services Specialist (French), you will work closely with in house staff to support with technical issues, liaising with researchers and product managers to resolve issues with the product range, and support with updating product information.
4. You will develop your knowledge and expertise in antibodies and a variety of applications to provide specialist support to a range of clients.
Role RequirementsTo be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Technical Services Specialist (French) we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a Life Science subject such as Cellular Biology, Immunology, Biochemistry
2. Proven industry experience in Life Science research setting working closely with Antibodies/Proteins/Enzymes and their applications
3. Fluency in both French and English is a mandatory requirement in order to be able to perform the role.
Key Words: Antibody | Reagent | Enzyme | Protein | Immunoassay | ELISA | Immunology | Immunohistochemistry | Flow Cytometry | Oxfordshire | Technical Support | Technical Specialist | Applications Specialist |
Other jobs with similar skills
Field Application Scientist
Cambridgeshire, Cambridgeshire | £35,000 - £45,000 per annum
We are currently looking for a Field Application Scientist to join a leading Bioengineering company based in the Cambridgeshire area. As the Field Application Scientist you will be responsible for pro...Science
View & Apply
Field Application Scientist - Cell Biology
Birmingham | Experience Dependent
HRS are currently looking for a Field Application Scientist - Cell Biology to join a leading Biotech company based in West Midlands area. As the Field Application Scientist - Cell Biology you will be ...Science
View & Apply