J5638City of LondonIS&T Technology Professional Services Permanent£30,000 to £40,000 per annumFull Time17/05/2018IT IT – Software Development IT - Development IT - Software Development - HTML IT - Software Development - ASP.NET / .NET IT - Web Development IT - Software Development - C# IT - Software Development IT - Design
Share this job
Other jobs with similar skills
Software Developer We are currently looking for a Software Developer to join a leading Software Solution company based in the Isle Of Wight. As the Software Developer yo... View Job
Software Developer We are currently looking for a Software Developer to join a leading company based in the London. As the Software Developer you will be responsible for... View Job
Software Developer We are currently looking for a Software Developer to join a leading Pharmaceutical company based in the East Midlands area. As the Software Developer ... View Job
We are currently looking for a Front-End Web Developer to join a leading company based in London. As the Front-End Web Developer you will be responsible for developing a wide range of digital projects from both front and back end standpoints as well as performing deployments.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Front-End Web Developer will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will be required to write bug free codes efficiently whilst working closely with the product development team, to deliver solutions in an agile environment.
2. Working on front-end build using HTML and CSS. This will include Web and UI design
3. Provide support to admin the company's hosting environment
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Front-End Web Developer we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. 2+ yeas commercial experience in front-end development.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience AngularJS, Bootstrap, CMS (Drupal, Kentico, Wordpress) and web services (REST/SOAP) would be desirable.
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for our talent development. We welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment processionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.