J56355LeedsIS&T Permanent£30,000 to £40,000 per annum - 10% Bonus Full Time28/06/2018IT IT – Automation IT – Software Development IT - Development IT - Software Development - HTML IT - Software Development - XML IT Mobile IT - Web Development IT - Software Development IT - Digital Marketing
Share this job
Other jobs with similar skills
DevOps Engineer We are currently looking for a Principle DevOps Engineer to join a leading e-commerce company based in the Leeds, West Yorkshire area who have just ga... View Job
Front-End Developer We are currently looking for a Front-End Web Developer to join a leading company based in London. As the Front-End Web Developer you will be responsib... View Job
Software Developer We are currently looking for a Software Developer to join a leading company based in the London. As the Software Developer you will be responsible for... View Job
We are currently looking for a Front End Web Developer to join a leading e-commerce company based in the Leeds, West Yorkshire area. As the Front End Web Developer you will be joining an agile development team and contributing to the look and feel of a website that is changing the way we behave.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Front End Web Developer will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. you will need to be a Front-End Web Developer who is motivated to combine design and programming. Your role will include translation of the UI/UX design wireframes to dynamic web pages and app views
3. You will be working on both web and applications as well as mobile development
4. You will need to have a passion for web development and UI/UX, it's a collaborative environment so you'll have to like sharing!
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Front End Web Developer we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Knowledge of responsive web design with a mobile first approach and with a proficient understanding of web mark-up, including HTML5, CSS3
3. Ability to give examples of web projects you have worked on and clean code you have created
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for our talent development. We welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment processionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.