J4052OxfordshireScience Energy Permanent£22,500 to £32,000 per annum - Experience dependantFull Time20/06/2017Chemistry
Chemistry – Development Chemistry
Chemistry – Formulation Chemistry
Share this job
Other jobs with similar skills
We are currently looking for a Lubricants Technologist to join an innovative business in the Oxfordshire area that develops and manufactures petroleum... View Job
Chemist - Lubrication Science
We are currently looking for a Chemist (Lubrication Science) to join a leading company based in the Oxfordshire area. As the Chemist (Lubrication Scie... View Job
Project Manager - Formulation
We have an exciting opportunity for a Project Manager to join a innovative technology company based in the Durham area. Our client helps companies to ... View Job
We are currently looking for a Fuels Chemist to join a leading company based in the Oxfordshire area. As the Fuels Chemist you will be responsible for providing laboratory and technical support to varying project teams.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Fuels Chemist will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as following:
1. Formulation design and evaluation of additive performance in fuels; including harms testing and supporting new product commercialisations.
2. Liaise and collaborate with internal and external contacts in relation to projects; designing recommendations for and execution of experimental programmes with guidance.
3. Participate in project teams, present results and evaluate conclusions of results from projects. In addition to collation and documentation of test results for product performance representation.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Fuels Chemist we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. You will be at least degree qualified in Chemistry or a related discipline e.g. Organic Chemistry, Process Chemistry or Analytical Chemistry.
2. Clear industry experience working within a commercial chemistry laboratory and have a working knowledge of analytical or formulation chemicals with similar materials.
3. Previous industrial laboratory experience within the petrochemical sector would be desirable but not essential.
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for our talent development. We welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment processionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.