J3913OxfordshireScience Energy Permanent£45,000 to £55,000 per annum - Experience dependantFull Time16/05/2017Chemistry
Chemistry – Analytical Chemistry
Chemistry – Development Chemistry
Chemistry – Formulation Chemistry
Chemistry – Materials Chemistry
Share this job
Other jobs with similar skills
We are currently looking for a Development Chemist to join an innovative company based in the Oxfordshire area. As the Development Chemist you will be... View Job
We are currently looking for a Fuels Technologist to join an innovative business in the Oxfordshire area that develops and manufactures petroleum addi... View Job
Marine Lubricants Technologist
We are currently looking for a Marine Lubricants Technologist to join an innovative business in the Oxfordshire area that develops and manufactures pe... View Job
We are currently looking for a Fuels Team Leader to join an innovative company based in the Oxfordshire area. As the Fuels Team Leader you will be responsible for the supervision and development of the chemists to ensure operational excellence in support of the Fuels commercial activities. In addition there is an opportunity to delivery discrete technical projects to support the delivery of the Fuels strategy.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Fuels Team Leader will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Line leadership of the Technical Sales Chemists, both in the UK and Germany, including coaching and mentoring to support their personal development.
2. Develop and maintain relationships across Technical Sales to ensure that lab work is delivered on time and at a high standard; including their growing technical interface.
3. Work across the regional fuel functions to ensure reliable lab operations; adhering to high quality and safety, promoting best practice and innovation methods for lab operations to share with the Fuels labs globally.
4. Prioritise the needs from the EMEA Technical Sales manager to ensure lab support level and equipment are sufficient across the EU labs to deliver against agreed timelines.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Fuels Team Leader we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a scientific discipline, ideally Chemistry; with proven industry experience in research and development, including an appreciation of working in a product development and deployment environment.
2. A working knowledge and practical experience in supervising individuals, as well as laboratory research and development work.
3. An appreciation of customer-focused delivery and the ability to demonstrate strong operational skills.
Key Words: Fuels / Team Leader / Technical / Sales / Chemistry / R&D / Chemist / Research / Development / Laboratory / Product Development / Innovation /
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for our talent development. We welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment processionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.