Job Reference: J5634483
Updated On: 16/02/2021
Status: Open to Applications
Back to results
Role OverviewWe are currently looking for a Fuels Team Leader to join an innovative company based in the Oxfordshire area. As the Fuels Team Leader you will be responsible for the supervision and development of the chemists to ensure operational excellence in support of the Fuels commercial activities. In addition there is an opportunity to delivery discrete technical projects to support the delivery of the Fuels strategy.
Key Duties and ResponsibilitiesYour duties as the Fuels Team Leader will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Line leadership of the Technical Sales Chemists, both in the UK and Germany, including coaching and mentoring to support their personal development.
2. Develop and maintain relationships across Technical Sales to ensure that lab work is delivered on time and at a high standard; including their growing technical interface.
3. Work across the regional fuel functions to ensure reliable lab operations; adhering to high quality and safety, promoting best practice and innovation methods for lab operations to share with the Fuels labs globally.
4. Prioritise the needs from the EMEA Technical Sales manager to ensure lab support level and equipment are sufficient across the EU labs to deliver against agreed timelines.
Role RequirementsTo be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Fuels Team Leader we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a scientific discipline, ideally Chemistry; with proven industry experience in research and development, including an appreciation of working in a product development and deployment environment.
2. A working knowledge and practical experience in supervising individuals, as well as laboratory research and development work.
3. An appreciation of customer-focused delivery and the ability to demonstrate strong operational skills.
Key Words: Fuels / Team Leader / Technical / Sales / Chemistry / R&D / Chemist / Research / Development / Laboratory / Product Development / Innovation /
Other jobs with similar skills
Kent | Experience Dependent
Are you an experienced synthetic organic chemist looking for a new exciting opportunity? We are currently looking for a Synthetic Organic Chemist to join a leading company based in the Kent area. ...Science
View & Apply
RadioLabelling Team Leader
Belfast | £40,000 - £50,000 per annum
We are currently looking for a Radiolabelling Team Leader to join a leading Pharmaceutical company based in the Northern Ireland. As the Radiolabelling Team Leader you will be responsible for leading ...Science
View & Apply