J3554OxfordshireScience Energy Permanent£45,000 to £55,000 per annum - Experience dependantFull Time17/02/2017Chemistry
Chemistry – Development Chemistry
Chemistry – Formulation Chemistry
Chemistry – Preformulation Chemistry
Chemistry – Organic Chemistry
Chemistry – Process Chemistry
Chemistry – Materials Chemistry
Chemistry – Physical Chemistry
Share this job
Other jobs with similar skills
We are currently looking for a Lubricants Technologist to join an innovative business in the Oxfordshire area that develops and manufactures petroleum... View Job
We are currently looking for a Development Chemist to join an innovative company based in the Oxfordshire area. As the Development Chemist you will be... View Job
Marine Lubricants Technologist
We are currently looking for a Marine Lubricants Technologist to join an innovative business in the Oxfordshire area that develops and manufactures pe... View Job
We are currently looking for a Fuels Technologist to join an innovative business in the Oxfordshire area that develops and manufactures petroleum additives globally. As the Fuels Technologist you will be responsible for participating in and leading project teams to develop next generation products.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Fuels Technologist will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Create innovative approaches to designing and developing new additives to solve a range of technical challenges in the diesel fuel market.
2. Develop and apply formulation methodology to optimise additive packages for application in a wide range of fuel types to create fundamental understanding and support Fuel Technical Sales in adding customer value.
3. Lead new product development projects and contribute to the formulation, development and deployment of next generation fuel additives.
4. Supervise and develop chemists to ensure timely delivery of additive performance test data, and provide colleague mentoring and coaching.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Fuels Technologist we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant Masters or PhD degree in Chemistry or related discipline e.g. engineering.
2. Proven industry experience in formulation and/or technology development activities particularly in the petroleum or additives industry. A working knowledge and practical experience with managing projects and working in cross-functional teams.
3. Fluent/Native German speaking would be advantageous.
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer that is happy to welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors and is made up of a collaboration of scientists supporting science. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.