Job Reference: J5632390
Updated On: 07/11/2019
Status: Open to Applications
Back to results
Role OverviewWe are currently looking for a Fuels Technologist to join a leading company based in the Oxfordshire area. As the Fuels Technologist you will be responsible for developing a wide range of fuel additives that enhance existing fuel properties. As well as bring unique performance features to enable fuel marketers to differentiate their products from automotive diesel fuels to marine fuels.
Key Duties and ResponsibilitiesYour duties as the Fuels Technologist will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. As the Fuels Technologist you will develop and apply formulation methodology to optimise additive packages for application in a wide range of fuel types
2. As the Fuels Technologist you will be responsible for leading new product development projects and contribute to the formulation, development and deployment of next generation fuel additives
3. As the Fuels Technologist you will supervise and develop chemists to ensure timely delivery of additive performance test data and provide colleague mentoring and coaching
4. You will be responsible for innovative and creative approaches to design and develop new additives to solve a range of technical challenges in the diesel fuel market
Role RequirementsTo be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Fuels Technologist we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in Chemistry or related discipline.
2. Proven industry experience in formulation and/or technology development activities, particularly in the petroleum and/or additives industry.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with solving technical problems and addressing them with creativity and innovation.
Key Words: Fuel, Technologist, Marine, Engine, Chemistry, Additives, Lubricants, Formulation,
Other jobs with similar skills
| £33,000 - £45,000 per annum
We are currently looking for a Postdoctoral Chemist to join a leading Petrochemical company based in the Oxfordshire area. As the Postdoctoral Chemist you will join a team within the business focusing...Science
View & Apply
Kent | Experience Dependant
Are you an experienced senior synthetic chemist or research leader looking for the next step up in your career? We are currently looking for Research Leader to join a leading drug discovery compan...Science
View & Apply