Job Reference: J5632390
Updated On: 07/11/2019
Status: Now Interviewing
Back to results
Role OverviewWe are currently looking for a Fuels Technologist to join a leading company based in the Oxfordshire area. As the Fuels Technologist you will be responsible for developing a wide range of fuel additives that enhance existing fuel properties. As well as bring unique performance features to enable fuel marketers to differentiate their products from automotive diesel fuels to marine fuels.
Key Duties and ResponsibilitiesYour duties as the Fuels Technologist will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. As the Fuels Technologist you will develop and apply formulation methodology to optimise additive packages for application in a wide range of fuel types
2. As the Fuels Technologist you will be responsible for leading new product development projects and contribute to the formulation, development and deployment of next generation fuel additives
3. As the Fuels Technologist you will supervise and develop chemists to ensure timely delivery of additive performance test data and provide colleague mentoring and coaching
4. You will be responsible for innovative and creative approaches to design and develop new additives to solve a range of technical challenges in the diesel fuel market
Role RequirementsTo be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Fuels Technologist we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in Chemistry or related discipline.
2. Proven industry experience in formulation and/or technology development activities, particularly in the petroleum and/or additives industry.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with solving technical problems and addressing them with creativity and innovation.
Key Words: Fuel, Technologist, Marine, Engine, Chemistry, Additives, Lubricants, Formulation,
Other jobs with similar skills
Senior Medicinal Chemist
Oxfordshire | Experience Dependant
We are currently looking for a Senior Medicinal Chemist to join a leading Pharmaceutical company based in the Oxfordshire area. As the Senior Medicinal Chemist you will be responsible for performing r...Science
View & Apply
Loughton, Essex | Experience Dependant
Here at Hyper Recruitment Solutions (HRS) we change lives! We don't just put people into jobs, we work with a community which creates life-saving drugs and life-changing technologies, which make a dif...Science
View & Apply