J3273BerkshireMedical Devices Permanent£20,000 to £25,000 per annumFull Time25/11/2016Commercial - Sales
Commercial – Marketing
Share this job
Other jobs with similar skills
Marketing Manager - Medical Device
Hyper Recruitment Solutions are currently looking for a Marketing Manager - Medical Device to join a innovative medical device company based in Warwic... View Job
CSV Engineer Consultant / Contractor
We are currently looking for a CSV Consultant to join a leading company based in the East of England. As the CSV Consultant you will be the Quality Le... View Job
Senior Quality Engineer
Hyper Recruitment Solutions are currently searching for a Senior Quality Engineer to join a leading medical device and diagnostic company based in the... View Job
Hyper Recruitment Solutions are currently looking for a Future Marketing Leader to join a Global Medical Technology company based in the Berkshire area. As the Future Marketing Leader you will be responsible for closely supporting the Sales and Marketing teams to implement the marketing strategy across a Surgical Product Portfolio with the view to drive market share.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Future Marketing leader will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will be responsible for assisting in local Sales and Marketing strategies while also supporting and executing medical education and other customer engagement events.
2. You will be required to support sales and marketing by answering and solving customer problems and assisting on product evaluations, presentations and installations in coordination with your Local Manager.
3. You will be required to localize marketing materials and to create market-specific assets while also attending Trade Shows, Exhibits and Educational Labs.
4.You will develop effective strategies to communicate product-related updates to the sales representatives and expand market knowledge through best practise sharing, continuous updates and uploading relevant content.
5. You will be required to submit periodic reports on assigned topics.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Future Marketing Leader, we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. A relevant degree in a Science or Business related subject such as; Marketing, Biotechnology, Biological Science, Life Science, Business, Business Management, Engineering or Pharmaceutical is essential.
2. A strong desire to pursue a career in Marketing or Sales and proven leadership and track record of success is essential.
3. Previous experience in a Sales or Marketing based position is highly desirable.
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer that is happy to welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors and is made up of a collaboration of scientists supporting science. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.