Job Reference: J5632867
Updated On: 09/06/2020
Status: Open to Applications
Back to results
Role OverviewWe are currently looking for a GC-MS Specialist to join a leading CRO company based in the Berkshire area. As the GC-MS Specialist, you will be responsible for routine and complex pharmaceutical projects are performed promptly and to GMP standards, facilitating practical analytical work and data checking for routine analyses of pharmaceutical raw materials and method verification using GC-MS techniques in accordance with pharmacopoeia or client methods.
Key Duties and ResponsibilitiesYour duties as the GC-MS Specialist will be varied however, the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Independently perform complex analysis using GC-MS techniques, design study protocols and maintenance and troubleshoot lab equipment.
2. Liaise with clients, commercial and line management to ensure effective communication of project proposals and results.
3. As the GC-MS Specialist you will plan routine projects for junior staff, in addition to managing a team of scientists and technicians
Role RequirementsTo be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the GC-MS Specialist we are looking to identify the following on your profile and history:
1. Relevant degree in a chemistry related discipline
2. Proven industry experience with the pharmaceutical or CRO environment
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with GC-MS
Other jobs with similar skills
Pharmaceutical Technical Lead - Wet Chemistry
Berkshire | £40,000 - £55,000 per annum
Hyper Recruitment Solutions are currently looking for a Pharmaceutical Technical Lead - Wet Chemistry to join a leading CRO based in the Berkshire area. As the Pharmaceutical Technical Lead - Wet Chem...Science
View & Apply
Senior Recruitment Consultant
Manchester | Experience Dependent
A fantastic opportunity has become available for a driven Senior Recruitment Consultant with a passion for the science or technology markets, to join our expanding Hyper Recruitment Solutions (HRS) of...Science
View & Apply