Quality Systems Manager
We are currently looking for a Quality Systems Manager to join a leading Biopharmaceutical company based in the Hertfordshire area. As the Quality Sys... View Job
Clinical QA Auditor
Hyper Recruitment Solutions are currently looking for an experienced Clinical QA Auditor to join a leading Pharmaceutical company based in the Cambrid... View Job
Hyper Recruitment Solutions are currently looking for an experienced QA Auditor to join a leading Pharmaceutical company based in the Cambridgeshire a... View Job
We are currently looking for a GCP QA Manager to join a leading pharmaceutical company based in the Cambridgeshire area. As the GCP QA Manager you will be tasked with leading the day-to-day management of the Quality culture and team, ensuring GCP compliance throughout.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the GCP QA Manager will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will work with Senior Management to help drive a consistent Quality culture throughout the business. This will include developing Research & Development CQA activities, ensuring CQA guidance is adhered to and will drive CQA developments and improvements.
2. As the GCP QA Manager you will be tasked with driving the GCP Audit programme. This will include developing audit plans, managing audit teams, ensuring audit preparation and hosting Audits with regulatory agencies.
3. You will provide the business and the Senior Leadership team with an overview of GCP compliance, providing updates of Audits and regulatory inspections. Any findings will be presented to the business with any Corrective action plans ready to implement.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the QA Manager we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Previous experience working within a GCP environment, working with regulatory agencies. It would be advantageous if you have previously been a GCP SME.
2. Previous management of a QA team would be beneficial although not essential. You will however have experience managing a QMS, Hosting Audits and developing SOPs.
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer that is happy to welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors and is made up of a collaboration of scientists supporting science. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.