Senior QA Advisor
Hyper Recruitment Solutions are currently looking for a Senior QA Advisor to join a leading life science company based in the Cambridgeshire area. As ... View Job
Graduate QA Auditor
Hyper Recruitment Solutions are currently looking for a Graduate QA Auditor to join a leading CRO company based in the Cambridgeshire area. As the Gra... View Job
Qualified Person (QP)
We are currently looking for a Qualified Person (QP) to join a leading global life sciences company based in the West of the United Kingdom. As the Qu... View Job
We are currently looking for a GCP QA Manager to join a leading BioTechnology company based in the South East. As the GCP QA Manager you will be responsible for leading the GCP standards, ensuring they are built into the Quality Management System (QMS), as well as designing and implementing the GCP strategy going forward.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the GCP QA Manager will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as following:
1. You will be the lead QA representative for GCP compliance, whilst working with the quality team, ensuring continuous improvement within the quality systems and culture.
2. You will be pro-actively working with the Clinical study team, ensuring the high standards are being met. 3. You will attend and lead Audits, executing audit plans upon completion.
4. You will review SOPs to assess their adherence to relevant regulatory and corporate standards, whilst identifying the need for additional, or less, SOPs.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the GCP QA Manager we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. You will have experience partaking in GCP Audits. Experience leading a GCP Audit would be advantageous.
2. You will have industry experience in GCP for Phase II trials and later.
3. Experience working within small BioTech companies or a CRO would be advantageous.
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer that is happy to welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors and is made up of a collaboration of scientists supporting science. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.