Tech Transfer Specialist - Biopharma HRS are currently searching for Multiple Tech Transfer Specialists to join a leading Biopharmaceutical company based in the South East of England. As ... View Job
Process Development Consultant - USP We are currently looking for a Process Development Consultant specialising in upstream processing to join a Global Biopharmaceutical company, the pref... View Job
Senior Process Development Scientist We are currently looking for a Senior Process Development Scientist to join a leading company based in the Oxfordshire area. As the Senior Process Dev... View Job
We are currently looking for a Gene Therapy Operations Director to join a leading company based in the South East of England. As the Gene Therapy Operations Director you will be responsible for leading a vector operations team for implementing processes and assays capable of producing high calibre GMP viral vectors.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Gene Therapy Operations Director will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will build and manage a team responsible for the delivery of GMP viral vectors for clinical trails.
2. Work collaboratively with Quality Assurance, Process Development and Technical Operations to ensure that processes remain compliant to GMP, are transferred efficiently and that batches are delivered on time with cell product demand.
3. You will oversee the set up of in-house GMP facilities including appropriate installation and qualification of equipment, optimised manufacturing operations and recruitment / training of skilled personnel.
4. Lead Audits and represent the company when required.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Gene Therapy Operations Director we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in Biochemical Engineering or similar along with significant industrial experience in Biopharmaceutical, Gene Therapy or Vaccine manufacturing.
2. Proven industry experience in leading operations or manufacturing teams within GMP regulated environments.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with viral vector development and manufacturing would be highly desirable.
Key Words: Biopharmaceutical | Viral Vectors | Vaccines | Operations | Manufacturing | Director | Head of | Management | Leadership | ATMP | Gene Therapy | London | GMP |
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.