J56145StevenageBiotechnology Science PermanentDependent on experienceFull Time30/05/2018Biochemistry Biochemistry – Purification Biochemistry – Development / Validation Biochemistry – Production / Manufacturing Cell Culture Project Management Project Management – Scientific Project Management - Technical Project Management – Scale Up Project Management – Technology Transfer Project Management - NPI
Share this job
Other jobs with similar skills
Project Manager - Biotech We are currently looking for a Project Manager to join a growing life sciences company based in the Oxfordshire area. As the Project Manager you will ... View Job
QC Project Manager - Life Sciences We are currently have a brand new and exciting opportunity for a QC Project Manager to join a leading life sciences company based in the Berkshire are... View Job
Bioprocess Consultant We currently have a fantastic opportunity for a Bioprocess Consultant specialising in upstream processing to join an exciting and reputable Biotechnol... View Job
We are currently looking for a specialist Gene Therapy Project Manager to join a leading company based in Stevenage. As the Project Manager you will be responsible for providing project planning expertise to assigned projects and programs from Development through to Market to ensure alignment of program strategy with operational delivery along with overseeing of day to day management of projects.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Project Manager will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Support the Project Leaders and work-stream leaders in the day to day management of assigned projects, providing status updates and escalating issues and risks.
2. Coordinate all functions to ensure the appropriate level of communication and identification of project inter-dependencies to achieve key development, regulatory and commercial milestones.
3. Ensure that team deliverables and key performance indicators are realistically set and tracked according to governance endorsement and that the project effectively fulfils all business reporting requirements.
4. Input to development of process and procedures to support the Program Management function, communicate project and portfolio status and secure efficiencies and dissemination of best practice across the portfolio.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Project Manager in Gene Therapy we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a Life Science discipline along with significant industry experience, ideally gained within the Gene Therapy, biopharmaceutical or vaccines industries.
2. Proven industry experience in project management of gene therapy, biopharmaceutical or vaccinesprojects from development through to clinical or commercial manufacturing.
3. Practical experience working with cross functional project teams on a gene therapy, biopharmaceutical or vaccines project and a working knowledge of the technology and technical challenges.
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for our talent development. We welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment processionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.