J5631300City of LondonBiotechnology Science Permanent£40,000 to £50,000 per annum - Car allowance + commssionFull Time11/04/2019Biomedical Science Biochemistry Virology Cellular Biology & Molecular Biology Cell Culture Bioassay Microbiology Microbiology – Pharmaceutical Microbiology – Food / FMCG Microbiology – Environmental Commercial Commercial - Sales Commercial – Business Development Commercial - Account Management Commercial – Product Management Commercial - Territory Management Commercial - Field Sales Commercial - Field Based
Share this job
Other jobs with similar skills
Account Manager - Life Science We are currently looking for a Account Manager - Life Science to join a leading company based in Ireland. As the Account Manager - Life Science, you w... View Job
Senior Account Manager - Consumables We are currently looking for a Senior Account Manager - Consumables to join a market leading company based in the London area. As the Senior Account M... View Job
Senior Account Manager We are currently looking for a Senior Account Manager to join a leading Biotechnology company based in the Hertfordshire area. As the Senior Account M... View Job
We are currently looking for a Genomics Account Manager to join a leading company based in the Midlands. As the Genomics Account Manager you will be responsible for driving sales of genomic services across the South East of England, including Oxford, Cambridge and London.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Genomics Account Manager will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will drive sales of genomic services by selling to existing and new clients, to meet targets set by the sales manager and represent the company professionally at all times.
2. You will Identify and develop new clients to the business and have customer appointments on site. Around half your time will be spent performing this activity.
3. As the Genomics Account Manager, you will comply with all quality control procedures to support maintenance of the quality management team.
4. You will gather and report industry trends and knowledge back to your line manager for possible development of new products and services.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Genomics Account Manager we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a life science subject, preferably Genetics, Microbiology, Biology, Chemistry etc.
2. Proven industry experience in Genomics sales is essential for this role
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with key commercial accounts in this territory would be desirable.
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.