J5630520CambridgeshirePharmaceutical Contract / Temporary / Interim£10.00 to £12.00 per annumFull Time21/11/2018Commercial - Sales Commercial – Product Management
Share this job
Other jobs with similar skills
Graduate Sales Administrator We are currently looking for a Graduate Sales Administrator to join a leading pharmaceutical company based in the Surrey area. As the Graduate Sales A... View Job
Clinical Account Manager - South UK We are currently looking for a Clinical Account Manager - South UK to join a leading company with headquarters in the Surrey area. As the Clinical Acc... View Job
Clinical Supply Chain Manager We are currently looking for a Clinical Supply Chain Manager to join a leading pharmaceutical company based in the Greater London area. As the Clinica... View Job
We are currently looking for a German Speaking Inside Sales Account Manager to join a leading Pharmaceutical company based in Cambridge. As the German Speaking Inside Sales Account Manager you will be responsible for acting as the primary contact for customers and providing technical guidance.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the German Speaking Inside Sales Account Manager will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will be responsible for troubleshooting independently a variety of issues related to the clients regulated products including genetic health products.
2. As the Inside Sales Account Manager, you will be responsible for logging and managing customer issues.
3. You will be working closely with the sales, marketing, QA/ QC and R&D teams to determine and maintain customer satisfaction.
4. As the Inside Sales Account Manager, you will be providing customer feedback to marketing and product development teams and ensuring key performance metrics, including customer response time, issue resolution time and department efficiency.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the German Speaking Inside Sales Account Manager we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a Biological discipline or equivalent.
2. Proven industry experience in a customer facing position.
Key Words: German / Sales / Account / Manager / Contract / Pharmaceutical / GMP / Biopharmaceutical / Genetic / Languages / Science / Biology / Chemistry / Life Sciences
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.