J3412East FlandersFMCG/Food Permanent£30,000 to £45,000 per annum - Company Car + Fuel CardFull Time16/01/2017Commercial – Brand Management
Share this job
Other jobs with similar skills
Customer Marketing Manager
Hyper Recruitment Solutions are currently looking for a talented Customer Marketing Manager to join a leading Life Science Provider based in the Richm... View Job
Product Development Manager - FMCG
Hyper Recruitment Solutions are currently searching for a Product Development Manager - FMCG to join a global Consumer Goods company based in the Grea... View Job
Category Manager - FMCG / OTC
Hyper Recruitment Solutions are currently searching for a Category Manager within the FMCG / OTC space to join a Global Pharmaceutical company based i... View Job
Hyper Recruitment Solutions are currently searching for a Global Brand Manager to join an International Healthcare Supplier based in the Ghent area, Belgium. As the Global Brand Manager you will be responsible for developing the Brand on an International scale through all elements of the Marketing Mix.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Global Brand Manager will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will be required to gather market and competitor information and translate these into actionable insights to drive Continuous Improvement across the business.
2. You will be responsible for building the brand strategy across all elements of the marketing mix including; Branding, Product Positioning, Package Design, Pricing and Assortment.
3. You will be responsible for Brand Innovation and Management of New Product Development initiatives across multiple functions within the business.
4. You will be required to work on an International scale and work closely with local categories to ensure the Brand Marketing tool-kit is optimally deployed.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Global Brand Manager we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. A Masters degree in a relevant Business or Marketing related subject and at least 2 years experience in an International context is essential.
2. Proven industry experience within FMCG, OTC or non-prescription healthcare products is highly advantageous.
3. Fluent English Reading and Writing skills are essential and knowledge of other languages is highly desirable.
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer that is happy to welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors and is made up of a collaboration of scientists supporting science. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.