J5622City of LondonBiotechnology Science Permanent£45,000 to £55,000 per annumFull Time17/01/2019Biochemistry Chemistry Chemistry – Analytical Chemistry Chemistry – Materials Chemistry Material Science Commercial Commercial – Marketing Commercial – Brand Management Commercial - Digital / Ecommerce Commercial - Digital Marketing
Share this job
Other jobs with similar skills
Senior Brand Manager - Pharmaceutical A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Senior Brand Manager - Pharmaceutical to join a leading Science provider based in the Middlesex area. The Sen... View Job
Global Brand Manager A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Global Brand Manager to join a leading science company based in the Surrey area. The Global Brand Manager wil... View Job
Marketing Executive - Chemistry We are currently looking for a Marketing Executive - Chemistry to join a leading company based in the Yorkshire area. As the Marketing Executive - Che... View Job
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Global Brand Manager to join a leading science company based in the South West London area. The Global Brand Manager will work across the company, implementing marketing processes and consistency of advertising literature / materials. This will involve developing and implementing an effective communication to internal and external stakeholders.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Global Brand Manager will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Lead the development of assets to enhance marketing capability for the group.
2. Lead the planning, development, execution and review of the marketing communication alongside the communication team.
3. Build insight into brand communication through customer surveys and digital marketing campaigns.
4. As the Global Brand Manager, you will influence stakeholders at multiple levels within the group and at key customers.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Global Brand Manager we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Degree educated in Marketing, Science or Business.
2. Industry experience in B2B sectors, ideally, highly regulated.
3. Work experience in B2B brand management or marketing communications.
Key Words: Brand Manager / Marketing Communication / Communication strategy / B2C / Science / Global Brand Manager / Marketing