J5622TeddingtonCRO/CMO Science Permanent£45,000 to £55,000 per annumFull Time16/05/2018Commercial – Marketing Commercial – Brand Management Commercial – Product Management
Share this job
Other jobs with similar skills
Immunoassay Product Manager We are currently looking for a Immunoassay Product Manager to join a leading company based in the Oxfordshire area. This will be a home based position... View Job
Regional Marketing Manager - APAC Hyper Recruitment Solutions (HRS) are searching for a Regional Marketing Manager - APAC to join a leading genomics company with regional headquarters ... View Job
Scientific Inside Sales - Italy HRS are currently looking for a Scientific Inside Sales Specialist - Italy to join a leading Biotech company based in the Oxfordshire area. As the Sci... View Job
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Global Brand Manager to join a leading science company based in the South West London area. The Global Brand Manager will work across the company, implementing marketing processes and consistency of advertising literature / materials. This will involve developing and implementing an effective communication to internal and external stakeholders..
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Global Brand Manager will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Lead the development of assets to enhance marketing capability for the group.
2. Lead the planning, development, execution and review of the marketing communication alongside the communication team.
3. Build insight into brand communication through customer surveys and digital marketing campaigns.
4. As the Global Brand Manager, you will influence stakeholders at multiple levels within the group and at key customers.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Global Brand Manager we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Degree educated in Marketing, Science or Business.
2. Industry experience in B2B sectors, ideally, highly regulated.
3. Work experience in B2B brand management or marketing communications.
Key Words: Brand Manager / Marketing Communication / Communication strategy / B2C / Science / Global Brand Manager / Marketing