Job Reference: J5632547
Updated On: 14/11/2019
Status: Open to Applications
Back to results
Role OverviewHyper Recruitment Solutions are currently searching for a Global Brand Manager to join a global pharmaceutical company based in the Buckingham area. As the Global Brand Manager you will be responsible for promoting brands on a global scale through the development of a comprehensive marketing plan with a view to optimise the brands market position.
Key Duties and ResponsibilitiesKEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Global Brand Manager will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Championing the brand both to the internal sales force and the wider business through effective communication of the product plan and strategy
2. Lead the global marketing of the brand by having complete control of the marketing budget, developing marketing materials and organising digital marketing and meeting programmes.
3. Build strong, lasting relationships with distributor partners and global affiliates.
4. Coordinate inputs from numerous functions to maintain and update the buying process, with a view to develop the patient journey model and treatment pathways.
5. As Global Brand Manager, you will develop customer and market segmentation to ensure prioritised segments and leverage points from the buying process are consistent.
6. Measure success of the brand through return on investment tools, patient tracker tools and market research, developing a clear positioning approach to maximise the opportunity of the brand.
Role RequirementsROLE REQUIREMENTS:
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Global Brand Manager we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a Science subject such as Biology, Biotechnology, Biomedical Science, Pharmacology, Biopharmaceutical or Life Sciences. Combination with a Business subject is desirable.
2. Proven experience in Pharmaceutical industry is essential.
3. Previous medical sales and brand management / marketing experience is essential.
Key Words: Brand Manager | Marketing | Rare diseases | Secondary Care | Standard Operating Procedure | Marketing plan | Business plan | Medical | Healthcare | Specialty Care | High Cost Drugs | Pharmaceutical | Market access |
Other jobs with similar skills
Group Heath and Safety Manager - UK wide
United Kingdom | Experience Dependant
We are currently looking for a Group Heath and Safety Manager to join a leading life sciences company. The role will cover all UK sites (Yorkshire, Scotland, Midlands, South East) and therefore we are...Science
View & Apply
Reading, Berkshire | Experience Dependant
We are currently looking for an Analytical Chemist to join a leading Pharmaceutical company based in the Berkshire area. As the Analytical Chemist you will be responsible for performing routine analys...Science
View & Apply