J4401Field Based Agrochemical Permanent£75,000 to £90,000 per annumFull Time08/09/2017Commercial – Marketing Commercial – Product Management
Share this job
Other jobs with similar skills
We are currently looking for a Lubricants Technologist to join an innovative business in the Oxfordshire area that develops and manufactures petroleum... View Job
Analytical Associate Scientist
A fantastic opportunity has become available for an Analytical Associate Scientist to join a leading Contract Research Organisation based in the Oxfor... View Job
Hyper Recruitment Solutions (HRS) are currently searching for a Global Marketing Manager to join a global scientific diagnostic company based in the Northern Home Counties. As the Global Marketing Manager you will be responsible for
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Global Marketing Manager will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Develop strategic plans with the company's executive team to deliver growth in the Agricultural Biotechnology sector.
2. Develop an in-depth understanding of customers across Plant/Seed, Livestock and Aquaculture breeding companies.
3. Manage and deliver global marketing programmes for the AgBio market.
4. As the Global Marketing Manager, you will build internal relationships with regional sales teams to deliver sector, region and customer strategies.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Global Marketing Manager we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Degree educated, PhD or MBA would be desirable.
2. Proven industry expertise in Agriculture, Agri-Bio, Agrochemical, Animal Health, Biotechnology or Diagnostics.
3. Work experience in Marketing or Product Marketing.