J5630716HertfordshirePharmaceutical Clinical Medical Devices Permanent£70,000 to £85,000 per annum - CompetitiveFull Time16/01/2019Commercial – Marketing Commercial – Brand Management Commercial – Product Management Executive Executive – Commercial Director Executive – Head of Department Commercial - Digital / Ecommerce Commercial - Head of / Director Commercial - Field Based Commercial - Digital Marketing
Marketing Manager - Pharmaceutical An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Marketing Manager - Pharmaceutical to join a fast growing Speciality Pharmaceutical organisation based in Nor... View Job
Senior Marketing Executive FTC We are currently looking for a Senior Marketing Executive to join a leading Pharmaceutical company based in the Armagh area for a 9-12 month FTC. As t... View Job
Senior Brand Manager - Pharmaceutical A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Senior Brand Manager - Pharmaceutical to join a leading Science provider based in the Middlesex area. The Sen... View Job
We are currently looking for a Global Marketing Manager to join a leading Healthcare company with their UK offices in the Hertfordshire area. As the Global Marketing Manager, you will be in a newly created role and will be responsible for creating and implementing the Global brand strategy for the companies most successful infection control brand, to support its international expansion.
With a turnover of over £30million, our client is the market leader in various infection prevention and control solutions, who's innovative technologies were recognised last year - they received the Queens Award for Enterprise in International Trade and were also recognised by The Sunday Times for the HSBC International Track 200 Award.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Global Brand Manager will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Creating the Global Marketing and Brand strategy and to grow Infection Control brand's international presence, using the correct points of entry. Manage a team of marketeers to deliver on these.
2. Work with NPD to build successful product launch strategies and product marketing initiatives, along with all needed offline and online marketing collateral.
3. Set and manage the brand's P&L, ensuring you deliver on budget and increase revenue.
4. Within the UK, the Global Marketing Manager will support New Market Development into other markets outside the NHS and Healthcare infection control markets.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Global Brand Manager we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a science related subject such as Life Science, Biology or Pharmacology.
2. Industry experience in a Senior Marketing or Brand Management role, with proven experience creating international / global strategies, global product launches and team management for medical device, NHS and international healthcare markets.
3. A working knowledge and experience within infection prevention, infection control, medical device, skin and dermatology.
Key Words: Strategy / Brand / Marketing / Global / International / P&L / Medical Device / Healthcare / NHS / Hospital / Dermatology / Infection Control / Consumer Goods / Skin / Infection Control / Infection Prevention / Product Manager / Product Launch / NPD / Medical
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.