J4520BerkshirePharmaceutical Permanent£80,000 to £90,000 per annum - Car, Bonus, PensionFull Time01/12/2017Commercial – Marketing
Share this job
Other jobs with similar skills
Marketing & Communications Specialist We are currently looking for a motivated Marketing & Communications Specialist to join an exciting Life Science company based in the London area. As t... View Job
Electro=Mechanical Engineer We are currently looking for several Electro-Mechanical Engineer's to join a global speciality chemical manufacturing business, based in the Essex are... View Job
QA/Compliance Officer (Manufacturing) Hyper Recruitment Solutions are currently looking for a QA/Compliance Officer (Manufacturing) to join a leading Bio-Pharmaceutical company based in th... View Job
Hyper Recruitment Solutions is searching for a Global Marketing Manager to join a leading Pharmaceutical company based in the Berkshire area. As the Head of International Marketing you will provide strategic marketing solutions at an international level.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Global Marketing Manager will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Develop, recommend and optimise business plans by working closely with the Marketing team including the Marketing Coordinator, Event Manager and the UK Brand Manager.
2. Work closely with the Director of Global Sales and Business Development to ensure Marketing projects are of a high standard.
3. As the Global Marketing Manager, you will maintain pharmaceutical industry knowledge through market research to meet the needs of patients.
4. Manage the marketing and the project budget and monitor relevant legislation.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Head of International Marketing we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Degree educated in Science or Marketing. A post graduate qualification including MA, MBA or CIM is advantageous.
2. Proven pharmaceutical industry experience. Specialty /Secondary care expertise is essential.
3. Previous staff management experience would be highly desirable.
Key Words: Marketing / Marketing Manager / Marketing Manager / Pharmaceuticals / Territory Manager / Team Leader / Business Development / Offline Marketing / Online Marketing / Strategic Marketing / International Marketing / Global Marketing / Marketing Campaigns / CRM / CIM / MBA / Medical Devices / Instrumentation