J5630578CheshireIS&T Permanent£40,000 to £50,000 per annumFull Time04/01/2019IT IT - Analyst IT - Business Analysis
Share this job
Other jobs with similar skills
CRM Business Analyst We are currently looking for a CRM Business Analyst to join a leading company based in the London, Greater London area. As the CRM Business Analyst yo... View Job
SAP Business Analyst We are currently looking for a SAP Business Analyst to join a leading company based in the Goole,East Riding of Yorkshire area. As the SAP Business An... View Job
Software Developer We are currently looking for a Software Developer to join a successful Scientific organisation based in the Bury, Greater Manchester area. The Softwar... View Job
We are currently looking for a Global Product Analyst to join a Global Life Sciences company based in the Runcorn, area. As the Global Product Analyst you will producing meaningful product data analytics. This role incorporates three key functions that support the Product Management team and allow them to better understand the value of their products to the customer and develop insights that allow them to better develop and manage new and existing products across product life-cycle.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
The Global Product Analyst is a hybrid role reporting into the product manager for chromatography & mass spectrometry and is responsible for owning own marketing and product data the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. The analyst will be maintaining data in internal product databases to ensure data integrity and accuracy. Managing data online to ensure correct/up-to-date information for commercial team. Develop process to simplify and enhance accuracy of data, ensuring fit-for-purpose master data.
2. You will act as the key contact for products, pricing and margin analysis
3. The analyst will look at Marketing data management, run reports, and perform the initial sales analysis on a global scale. To include; Customer mapping - Market segmenting and sales trending, ASP reporting and trending by region/product line, Key product sales reporting and trends, Technology trends and Price realization
4. The role will be working Collaboratively with business stakeholders to collect and consolidate data to create and track Key Performance Indicators (KPIs).Working cross functionally on process improvement projects to stream-line and automate processes within the Commercial and Marketing teams.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Global Product Analyst we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a scientific or technology discipline
2. Proven industry experience in a global commercial business
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with data management and SAP