Job Reference: J5636811
Status: Now Interviewing
Are you a Product Manager with experience of environmental testing, whether its soil, water or air samples? This could be a fantastic opportunity for an innovative and commercially minded scientist to work within a small innovation team focused on ensuring the new product production resources bring the most relevant reference materials and research chemicals into the companies Environmental portfolio, reinforcing the strategy to drive growth and our clients positive reputation.
As the Global Product Innovation Manager will work within a global, multi-cultural team with a goal to provide reliable reference material allowing our customers to ensure the accuracy of their analytical testing results.
The role is remote based and we will consider applicants from anywhere in the UK or Germany.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
Your duties as the Global Product Innovation Manager (Environmental Testing) will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Work to drive product vitality index by, conceptualizing, prioritizing, and activating the new product pipeline for the environmental portfolio, including reference materials and research chemicals used in the mining, environmental testing, petrochemical, and other energy markets.
2. Utilize the innovation stage gate process, to assess new product ideas, ensuring that new product initiatives are aligned with stakeholders across departments and appropriately aligned to the 5-year business plan.
3. Support strategic planning decisions by providing insight and understanding of current customer needs, technological and regulatory trends.
4. In conjunction with scientific, sales and marketing teams, seek out working groups, external experts, building long term relationships with relevant scientific communities in order to maintain insight, continue to contribute as thought leaders and provide appropriate consultation to marketing team.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Global Product Innovation Manager (Environmental Testing) we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Graduate degree in Science, Chemistry, inorganic or analytical chemistry, is preferred, with experience in a product management or commercial development role.
2. The ideal candidate for this position will be an energetic professional with a strong scientific background, who is motivated to find innovative solutions to our customers problems. Ideally, they should have first-hand experience in both an analytical environmental testing laboratory, as well as in a commercial role.
3. You will have a strong understanding of analytical chemistry and/or reference materials use and knowledge/experience of environmental or energy markets.
Interested in this job? Apply for this position now!
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for our talent development. We welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment processionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.