Job Reference: J5636799
Status: Now Interviewing
Are you a Product Manager with experience working in the Pharmaceutical industry or similar? If so I have an exciting new position for a Global Product Life Cycle Manager (Pharmaceutical Standards) to join a Global Life Sciences organisation. My client is focussed on improving standards and working closely with customers helping them to create ever better, safer medicines.
The purpose of this role is to drive growth of one of my clients largest portfolios: Pharmaceutical Research and Reference Materials. This portfolio of Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients (API), Excipients, Impurities and Metabolites has a wide variety of use cases throughout the key stages of pharmaceutical drug development and manufacturing: from target identification to drug release and potency testing.
The role is remote based and we will consider applicants from anywhere in the UK or Germany.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
Your duties as the Global Product Life Cycle Manager (Pharmaceutical Standards) will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Using your knowledge of the drug development process, the Global Product Life Cycle Manager will continually map and evaluate the product portfolio against the uses, marketplace needs and trends. This allows you to present on the current proposition with clarity and purpose and also provide a vision of ways to match likely future industry needs and customer values.
2. Maintain knowledge about the market, topic trends related to the specialisms, technological and regulatory changes and subset of products being managed, in turn ensuring customer needs (both direct product and indirect business values) are understood. To bring those insights into the business;
a) To match each existing product to the range of current and evolving needs b) To define and translate into a portfolio proposition for the marketing team. c) Working with Marketeers, present our extensive portfolio with clarity of purpose, to drive interest, brand awareness, recognition of our expertise, ultimately resulting in sales growth. d) Own projects to develop existing portfolio according to developments in market to ensure that the business continues to be a leader in our markets.
3. Help drive communication across the relevant Product Management teams including the other Product management teams of Innovation, Data management and bespoke products, and also Production, Compliance, Sales & Marketing, to ensure all are coordinated and aligned to activities
4. Recommend products to promote in campaigns to customers and events. Bring ideas and support business to develop collateral to maximise success of those campaigns and initiatives, gather feedback, ascertain and implement improvements for future activities.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Global Product Life Cycle Manager, Pharmaceutical Standards we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. You will have a relevant degree in a scientific discipline such as Pharmaceutical Sciences, Organic Chemistry, Analytical Chemistry or similar.
2. Proven Commercial or Product Management experience working in the Pharmaceutical sector, in particular pharmaceutical drug development and manufacturing would be preferred.
3. Experience working across global markets, particularly outside of Europe, i.e US and Asia, would be preferred.
Interested in this job? Apply for this position now!
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for our talent development. We welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment processionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.
Skills: Commercial - Product Management, Commercial - Pharmaceutical - Product Management, HRS - Working From Home