Job Reference: J5634406
Updated On: 05/02/2021
Status: Now Interviewing
Back to results
Role OverviewA fantastic opportunity has become available for a Global Program Manager to join a leading Life Sciences business in the Hertfordshire area. As the Global Program Manager you form part of an exciting new team, taking responsibility for formulating, organising, co-ordinating and performance monitoring of inter-connected global projects for the Operations function within the organisation.
The position of Global Program Manager reports to the VP Operations and is a member of the Operational Senior Leadership team, responsible for setting the Vision and strategy for the Divisional Supply Chain. You will have the flexibility to work remotely and travel when required.
Key Duties and ResponsibilitiesYour duties as the Global Program Manager will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. The Global Program Manager directs the Operational function’s project portfolio and is responsible for global governance and the establishment of common tools application and best in practice methodology implementation and harmonisation. Providing global governance and reporting.
2. The teams operations cover a number of sites in both the North America and Europe with the role leading, coaching and developing a number of project managers in both the US and EU. Recruit, lead, develop and motivate direct reports across NA and EMEA, development of High Performance staff, drive engagement and inclusiveness across workforces.
3. You will Identify and implement technologies and platforms to enhance capability. Develop long term strategies, working “on the business” in addition to “in the business". Develop strong partnerships with key functional partners, specifically operational site leadership and PMO functions in IT and R&D.
4. As the Global Program Manager you will be required to Interact, report and provide company representation to regulatory bodies and represent the business unit for regulatory audits. This will be with regulatory bodies such as the MHRA and FDA.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Global Program Manager we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. The successful candidate will ideally be degree qualified in a Scientific, Engineering or Business focussed discipline. Proven experience as a program manager and people leadership.
2. Significant experience leading cross-project activities dynamic, in fast changing and highly regulated industries, such as the pharmaceutical, biotechnology and Life Sciences sectors. Experience of operating with FDA / MHRA regulatory environments in IVD supply chain.
3. Demonstrative experience of leading and successfully delivering large, complex global projects with significant business improvements. Experience of running global teams based across NA, EMEA and APAC.
4. Travel, including overnight and international to support the multi-site infrastructure of the Business unit.
Key Words: Global | Program Manager | Program | Project | PMO | Life Science | Pharmaceutical | Project Management | Leadership | Biotechnology | NA | EMEA | APAC
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.
Other jobs with similar skills
Medical Device Regulations Project Lead - 12 FTC
Middlesex | £65,000 - £80,000 per annum
We are currently looking for a Medical Device Regulations Project Lead to join a leading pharmaceutical firm for an initial 12 month FTC. The role will be based at the company facility in Middlesex an...Science
View & Apply
Medical Device Project Manager - 12 month FTC
Middlesex | £60,000 - £65,000 per annum
We are currently looking for a Medical Device Project Manager to join a leading pharmaceutical firm for an initial 12 month FTC. The company based in the Middlesex area and as the Medical Device Proje...Science
View & Apply