Job Reference: J5632031
Updated On: 14/08/2019
Status: Open to Applications
Back to results
Role OverviewHyper Recruitment Solutions (HRS) have been retained to search for a Global Programme Manager to join a global pharmaceutical company based in Cambridge. As the Global Programme Manager you will be responsible for delivering global programme outcomes.
Key Duties and ResponsibilitiesYour duties as the Global Programme Manager will be to manage end-to-end accountabilities for the global technical operations programmes portfolio. The key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Overall responsibility for managing programmes for all global pharmaceutical technical programmes outside US.
2. Act as Chief of Staff to the Senior Global Vice President. Lead the development of approach, timelines and KPIs across the programmes portfolio.
3. Key negotiator and relationship manager for executive and external stakeholders.
4. As the Global Programme Manager, you will manage programme budgets and expenditure inline with corporate frameworks and compliance.
Role RequirementsTo be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Global Programme Manager, we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Degree educated with professional programme management certification. (PRINCE2 / MSP / PMP)
2. Complex / Global / Regional Programme Management experience with exposure to CxO level stakeholders
3. Pharmaceutical sector experience is desirable. Blue chip manufacturing / R&D exposure will be considered.
Key Words: Global Programme Manager / Pharmaceutical / Manufacturing / R&D / PRINCE2 / PMP / MSP
Other jobs with similar skills
Programme Manager - ATMP
London | Experience Dependant
We are currently looking for a Programme Manager to join an exciting Cell and Gene Therapy company based in the London area. As the Programme Manager you will be responsible for collaboratively genera...Science
View & Apply
CMC Project Manager
London, Greater London | Experience Dependant
We are currently looking for a CMC Project Manager to join a rapidly expanding Gene Therapy company based in the Hertfordshire area. As the CMC Project Manager you will be responsible for the oversigh...Science
View & Apply