Job Reference: J5632031
Updated On: 14/08/2019
Status: Now Interviewing
Back to results
Role OverviewHyper Recruitment Solutions (HRS) have been retained to search for a Global Programme Manager to join a global pharmaceutical company based in Cambridge. As the Global Programme Manager you will be responsible for delivering global programme outcomes.
Key Duties and ResponsibilitiesYour duties as the Global Programme Manager will be to manage end-to-end accountabilities for the global technical operations programmes portfolio. The key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Overall responsibility for managing programmes for all global pharmaceutical technical programmes outside US.
2. Act as Chief of Staff to the Senior Global Vice President. Lead the development of approach, timelines and KPIs across the programmes portfolio.
3. Key negotiator and relationship manager for executive and external stakeholders.
4. As the Global Programme Manager, you will manage programme budgets and expenditure inline with corporate frameworks and compliance.
Role RequirementsTo be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Global Programme Manager, we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Degree educated with professional programme management certification. (PRINCE2 / MSP / PMP)
2. Complex / Global / Regional Programme Management experience with exposure to CxO level stakeholders
3. Pharmaceutical sector experience is desirable. Blue chip manufacturing / R&D exposure will be considered.
Key Words: Global Programme Manager / Pharmaceutical / Manufacturing / R&D / PRINCE2 / PMP / MSP
Other jobs with similar skills
Project Manager - Engineering
Belfast | Experience Dependant
Are you an experienced Engineering Project Manager looking for an exciting new permanent opportunity? We are currently looking for a Project Manager to join the Engineering team with a leading phar...Science
View & Apply
Edinburgh, Mid Lothian | Experience Dependant
We are currently looking for a Project Manager to join a leading biotechnology company based in the Edinburgh area. This new role of Project Manager will report directly to the Head of Project Del...Science
View & Apply