Job Reference: J5636383
Updated On: 20/04/2022
Status: Open to Applications
Back to results
Role OverviewI’m currently looking for a Global Quality Compliance and Supply Chain Operation Specialist to join a leading global pharmaceutical business based in the Berkshire region.
As the Global Quality Compliance & Supply Chain Operation Specialist you will be responsible for executing global quality compliance and supply chain activities in line with requirements from Health Authorities and supply chain projects. In addition, you will be responsible for the following:
Key Duties and ResponsibilitiesKEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Global Quality Compliance and Supply Chain Operation Specialist will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Responsible for managing QAA templates, completing or revising QAA’s in time and for review, liaising with suppliers to complete and go through the approval processes.
2. Support supplier lifecycles and processes; including on-boarding and decommissioning, as well as supporting QA Supplier performance reporting (KPI’s, Risk assessments etc.).
3. Manage training matrix for the entire Global Supply Chain and Quality Compliance teams.
4. Build efficient tracking and trending tools to support supplier monitoring, analysing data when needed and providing input for continuous improvements.
Role RequirementsROLE REQUIREMENTS:
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Global Quality Compliance and Supply Chain Operation Specialist we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree within a Life Science discipline.
2. Proven experience of Quality Systems within the pharmaceutical sector.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience of Quality Assurance, including Vendor Change Notifications and Quality Supplier Agreements and Supply Chain operations.
Key Words: QA, Quality, QAA, Supplier, Supply Chain, Quality Systems, Compliance.
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.
Other jobs with similar skills
Quality Assurance Associate
Cambridge, Cambridgeshire | £25,000 - £27,000 per annum
This is a fantastic opportunity for Quality Assurance Associate to join a SME within a Biopharmaceutical company based in the Cambridgeshire area, who are looking to develop a quality professional in ...Science
View & Apply
Surrey | Experience Dependent
We are currently looking for a Production technician to join a leading Pharmaceutical company based in the Surrey area. As the Production Technician you will participate in the production of animal h...Science
View & Apply
Associate Director, Translational Biology
Cambridge | Experience Dependent
We are currently looking for a Associate Director, Translational Biology to join a leading Biotherapeutics company based in the South Cambridgeshire area. As the Associate Director, Translational Biol...Science
View & Apply