Job Reference: J5634874
Updated On: 04/05/2021
Status: Now Interviewing
Back to results
Role OverviewWe are currently looking for a Global Senior Principal Scientist - Complex Proteins to join a leading biopharmaceutical company. As the Global Senior Principal Scientist - Complex Proteins you will be responsible for providing technical expertise and leadership to internal groups and customers around analytical method development.
This is a great opportunity for an experienced analytical subject matter expert that has previously worked with complex proteins (bi-specific, fusion proteins etc).
This role can be remote and you can be based anywhere in the UK.
Key Duties and ResponsibilitiesYour duties as the Global Senior Principal Scientist - Complex Proteins will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will be providing scientific and technical support to internal groups and customers globally focused on complex proteins.
2. You will provided support with CMC guidances on 1:1 meetings.
3. As the Global Senior Principal Scientist - Complex Proteins you will identify solutions and enable improvements. You will influence key decision to ensure the success of complex protein projects.
4. You will nurture and mentor junior SMEs and help build new training programs.
Role RequirementsTo be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Global Senior Principal Scientist - Complex Proteins we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a Life Science discipline, including but not limited to biochemistry, protein sciences, biological sciences, chemistry etc. A PhD is ideal.
2. Proven industry experience in developing methods for complex molecules including but not limited to bi-specific proteins, recombinant proteins, fusion proteins etc.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with LC-MS / Mass Spec / ELISA / HPLC / SDS-Page / WB and more.
Key Words: LCMS / ELISA / HTS / SDS-Page / WB / CMC / Analytical Method Development / SME / Biologics / proteins / antibodies / Global SME
Other jobs with similar skills
Senior Scientist - Formulation
Cheshire | £35,000 - £40,000 per annum
We are currently looking for a Senior Scientist - Formulation to join a leading biopharmaceutical organisation based in the Cheshire area. As the Senior Scientist - Formulation you will be responsibl...Science
View & Apply
Lancashire | £17 - £18 per hour
We are currently looking for a Analytical Scientist to join a leading company based in the Lancashire area, for an initial contract until 31st December 2021 (Potential for extension). As the Analytica...Science
View & Apply
Associate Director Analytical Development - Gene Therapy
Merseyside | £60,000 - £70,000 per annum
We are currently looking for a Associate Director Analytical Development - Gene Therapy to join a leading Biologics company based in the North West of the UK. As the Associate Director Analytical Deve...Science
View & Apply