Job Reference: J5631291
Updated On: 10/04/2019
Status: Now Interviewing
Back to results
GLP QA Officer
Role OverviewAre you an experience GLP Quality Assurance Officer looking for a new exciting job opportunity?
We are currently looking for a GLP Quality Assurance Officer to join a leading company based in the Cheshire area.
As the Quality Assurance Officer you will be required to give advice on the compliance and quality issues, and look for improvement opportunities to working practices to ensure the company's GLP and GCP regulations are maintained.
Key Duties and ResponsibilitiesYour duties as the Quality Assurance Officer will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will be mainly part of the busy QA team to assure management that the facility is operating in compliance with the UK GLP regulations. This involves scheduling work within the QA team and co-ordinate activities for the QA unit.
2. You will be required to review study plans to ensure the GLP regulations are followed, as well as audit scientific reports, to ensure that the reports fully and completely describe the data generated on studies.
3. You will be responsible the inspection of the study procedures, laboratory processes and facilities, interacting with staff at all levels. You will also advise upon and audit computerised system validation activities and assure validation documentation is in compliance with regulatory requirements.
4. Additionally, as the QA Officer, you would design and deliver GLP and GLP training to the scientific team and support the test facility manager in the planning and hosting of external client audits and government agencies.
Role RequirementsTo be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Quality Assurance Officer we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in Life Sciences or a chemistry related subject.
2. Proven industry experience working in a GLP testing facility is essential as well as experience of working in a quality role under GLP or GCP.
3. You will need to have an eye for detail and the determination to complete tasks to a high standard within tight deadlines.
Key Words: Quality Assurance Officer | QA Officer | GLP | GCP | Documentation | Quality and Compliance | Testing | CAPA | Root Cause Analysis
Other jobs with similar skills
Dundee | Experience Dependant
Are you an experienced Quality professional looking to take your next step with an exciting CRO? We are currently looking for a Quality Manager to join a leading company based in the Dundee area. A...Science
View & Apply
Quality Compliance Specialist - Auditor
Hertfordshire | £35,000 - £40,000 per annum
HRS are seeking a Quality Compliance Specialist - Auditor to join a leading pharmaceutical company based in the Hertfordshire area. As the Quality Compliance Specialist you will be responsible for per...Science
View & Apply
Quality Compliance Group Leader
Craigavon, Co. Armagh | Experience Dependant
Eve Hegarty at Hyper Recruitment Solutions is currently working with global pharmaceutical company in their search for a Quality Compliance Group Leader, to be based at their facility in Country Armag...Science
View & Apply