J4324BerkshireCRO/CMO Contract / Temporary / Interim£50.00 to £70.00 per hourFull Time21/09/2017Quality Assurance Quality Assurance – GLP
Share this job
Other jobs with similar skills
We are currently looking for a Quality Director to join a Pharmaceutical Manufacturer based in the midlands area. As the Quality Director you will be ... View Job
Quality Assurance Manager
We are currently looking for a Quality Assurance Manager to join a leading pharmaceutical company, based in the south of Wales. As the Quality Assuran... View Job
We are currently looking for a QA Manager to join a leading Biopharmaceutical company based in the Hertfordshire area. As the QA Manager you will act ... View Job
We are currently looking for a GLP Quality Assurance Consultant to join a leading Life Sciences company based in the South East. You will start this contract at the end of the year and it will have the potential to be ongoing.
As the GLP Quality Assurance Consultant you will be responsible for taking on and managing Quality Assurance Projects in all aspects within the Pre-Clinical QA Team.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Quality Assurance Consultant will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Provide expertise and input into ongoing projects within the Pre-Clinical QA Team. These projects are related to GLP Quality Assurance and Research Quality Assurance (RQA).
2. You will be responsible for conducting remote audits both internally and externally. This may include Vendor Audits, On-Site Audits, and Internal System Audits on the Quality Management System (QMS).
3. You will ultimately be responsible for Quality Assurance in a GLP and Research environment, and you'll have an in depth understanding of GLP to analyse clinical samples.
4. You will have responsibility for all aspects of QA from early research stages, through the Pre-Clinical stages up to the Clinical stage.
5. Your responsibilities will include involvement in Regulatory Research Agreements, Analytical Communication Plans, Research Reports, working with Bioanalytical Sponsor representatives and System Audits.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Quality Assurance Consultant (GLP) we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a Scientific Discipline.
2. Proven Quality Assurance industry experience in a Contract Research Organisation (CRO), or Pharmaceutical / Biopharmaceutical environment focussing on GLP.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with GLP auditing, Research Agreements, Analytical Communication Plans, Research Reports, working with Bioanalytical Sponsor representatives and System Audits.
Key Words: QA / Quality Assurance / CRO / Contract Research Organisation / GLP / QA Consultant / GCP / Pre-Clinical / Research / RQA / Research Quality Assurance / Research Agreements / Auditing / Vendor Audits / System Audits / Biopharmaceuticals / Life Sciences
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for our talent development. We welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment processionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.