QA Officer (GMP) Hyper Recruitment Solutions are currently looking for a QA Officer to join a leading company based in the Cambridgeshire area. As the Quality Advisor ... View Job
QA Officer Job Description:Hyper Recruitment Solutions are currently looking for a Quality Assurance Officer to join a leading Pharmaceutical company based in th... View Job
Quality Systems Officer Hyper Recruitment Solutions are currently looking for a Quality Systems Officer to join a leading company based in the Oxfordshire area. As the Qualit... View Job
Hyper Recruitment Solutions are currently looking for a QA Team Leader to join a leading Pharmaceutical company based in the Cambridgeshire area. As the QA Team Leader you will be responsible for managing a QA team and managing the QA performance.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the QA Team Leader - GLP will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will be managing the performance of Quality Assurance activities.
2. Ensuring compliance with strict GLP regulations and Hosting Sponsor audits as required and contributing to Regulatory Inspections.
3. As Team Leader you will be responsible for building and motivating an effective QA team
4. You will play an active role in the performance and delivery of the QA GLP and GCLP Inspection and audit programme while supporting the Continuous Quality Improvement
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the QA Team Leader we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a scientific subject or extensive experience in QA GLP role(s).
2. Experience managing people within a quality role or at least deputising in the management process.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with GLP is essential, and ability to communicate well within the Quality team and to other areas of the business.
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for our talent development. We welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment processionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.