J5673EssexPharmaceutical Biotechnology Science Permanent£25,000 to £35,000 per annum - Dependent on experienceFull Time24/05/2018Biochemistry Biochemistry – Production / Manufacturing Bioanalytical
Share this job
Other jobs with similar skills
Bioanalytical Team Leader We are currently looking for a Bioanalytical Team Leader to join a leading Life Sciences company based in the Cambridgeshire area. As the Bioanalytica... View Job
Biotechnologist A number of opportunities have become available for Manufacturing Biotechnologists to join a world leading Biotechnology company based in the Middlesb... View Job
Downstream Scientist We are currently looking for a Downstream Scientist to join a leading Cell and Gene Therapy company based in the Oxfordshire area. As the Downstream S... View Job
We are currently looking for a GMP Biotechnologist to join a leading Biotechnology company based in the Essex area. As the GMP Biotechnologist you will be responsible for carrying out antigen production within a cleanroom environment as well as downstream processing.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the GMP Biotechnologist will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will actively assist in the production of primary antigen manufacturing to schedule requirements.
2. As the GMP Biotechnologist you will be responsible for all deviations, change controls and CAPA's related to downstream processing and antigen manufacturing.
3. You will comply with health and safety, ensure all operations are covered by appropriate SOP's and work to GMP standards.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the GMP Biotechnologist we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a Life Sciences related subject such as Biotechnology, Biochemistry, bioengineering etc.
2. Proven industry experience working to GMP standards as well as knowledge and experience carrying out cell culture and working with recombinant proteins or antigens.
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for our talent development. We welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment processionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.