Job Reference: J563143
Updated On: 18/06/2019
Status: Open to Applications
Back to results
Role OverviewWe are currently looking for a GMP Production Operator to join a leading company based in the Staffordshire area. As the GMP Production Operator you will be responsible for the creation of high-grade biopharmaceutical products in a CMO environment.
Key Duties and ResponsibilitiesYour duties as the GMP Production Operator will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will form part of a multidisciplinary team to manufacture biologics in a GMP environment.
2. You will utilise Bioreactors and Mammalian and Fermentation Cell Culture techniques to produce biopharmaceuticals for a wide range of applications.
3. As the GMP Production Operator, you will review and author SOPs as needed to ensure that production remains as efficient and prompt as possible.
4. Maintain the cleanrooms to GMP standards to ensure no contamination occurs.
Role RequirementsTo be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the GMP Production Operator we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant qualifications in a life science discipline.
2. Proven industry experience in GMP manufacturing and Cell Culture.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with Bioreactors and Fermentation techniques. An understanding of Downstream, plasmid purification is preferred,
Key Words: Biologics | Biopharma | GMP | Manufacturing | Production | Cell Culture | Life Science | Cleanroom | Biochemistry | SOPs | Bioreactors | Mammalian | Bacterial | Operator
Other jobs with similar skills
Viral Vector Scientist
London | Experience Dependant
We are currently looking for a Viral Vector Scientist to join an exciting Cell Therapy company based in London. As the Viral Vector Scientist you will help to design, execute and document process deve...Science
View & Apply
Principal Scientist - MSAT
Berkshire, Berkshire | Experience Dependant
HRS are currently searching for Principal Scientist - MSAT to join a leading Biopharmaceutical company based in the Berkshire area. As the Principal Scientist you will be responsible for leading the t...Science
View & Apply