J5630755MidlothianBiotechnology CRO/CMO Science PermanentDependent on experienceFull Time01/04/2019Cellular Biology & Molecular Biology Cell Culture Manufacturing Technician Production Production – Technician / Operator
Share this job
Other jobs with similar skills
Compliance Officer (GMP) Do you have experience working under and implementing GMP quality systems? We are currently looking for a Compliance Officer (GMP) to join an exciting... View Job
Production Scientist Are you an enthusiastic organic or polymer chemist looking for an opportunity with vast potential for learning and development?We are currently lookin... View Job
Senior Account Manager - Consumables We are currently looking for a Senior Account Manager - Consumables to join a market leading company based in the London area. As the Senior Account M... View Job
Are you an experienced scientist with a background in GMP and Cellular Therapies looking for your next career opportunity?
We are currently looking for a GMP Production Scientist to join a growing biotechnology company based in the Edinburgh area. As the GMP Production Scientist you will be responsible for performing production activities to support the delivery of a range of cellular therapy products, working to the required quality and regulatory standards.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the GMP Production Scientist will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will perform the manufacture of Cellular Therapies and Advanced Therapy Medicinal Products according to GMP within a clean room environment
2. You will complete quality related documentation including batch production records, change controls, incidents/deviations and risk assessments in line with GMP and SOPs. You will also prepare and maintain the SOPs and undertake validation of new processes and equipment.
3. You will support the daily manufacturing housekeeping activities, including cleaning, stock control and ordering materials
4. You will communicate procedures and results with clients, and demonstrate excellent customer service to both internal and external customers
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the GMP Production Scientist we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a Life Sciences related discipline eg. Biotechnology, Biochemistry, Cell Biology, Bioprocessing, etc.
2. Proven industry experience in a GMP clean room environment, ideally in a biologics manufacturing or production environment. In addition to this, you will require practical experience with cell culture, cell biology, stem cells, cell therapies or cell banking.
3. Ideally, you will have experience working on client or customer focussed projects within a scientific environment.
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.