J4762Edinburgh CityPharmaceutical PermanentCompetitiveFull Time04/12/2017Production Production – Management Production – Technician / Operator Production – Shift / Team Supervisor Packaging Packaging – Engineer Production - Quality Control
Share this job
Other jobs with similar skills
Manufacturing Manager A fantastic opportunity has become available for a Manufacturing Manager to join a leading pharmaceutical business based in the Bridgend area. As the ... View Job
Manufacturing Shift Manager A fantastic opportunity has become available for a Manufacturing Shift Manager to join a leading Pharmaceutical business based in the Hertfordshire ar... View Job
Production Planning Lead A fantastic opportunity has become available for a Production Planning Lead to join a pioneering pharmaceutical business based in the London area. As ... View Job
We are currently working with a number of clients across Scotland who are looking for a GMP Production Supervisors / Managers.
The GMP Production Supervisor / Manager role will based within a GMP Pharmaceuticals / Life Sciences / CRO or Medical Device company and will be associated with the development and manufacture of pharmaceuticals, biopharmaceuticals, medical devices or similar.
Please get in touch with us if you would like to discuss specific requirements in more detail.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the GMP Production Supervisor / Manager will be varied depending on the specific company you will be assigned to, however the general duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will likely be responsible for managing a team of staff, where you will directly line manage a number of staff. This could include providing training, managing development needs, appraisals, disciplinary etc.
2. Have an understanding of and be in a position to champion and ensure adherence to GMP regulations.
3. A wide range of production related tasks including: prepare media / ingredients / parts / buffers and reagents, both sterile and non-sterile, packing, dispatching, QC Checking, harvesting and filling of a range of products.
To be successful in your application to one of our GMP Production Supervisor / Manager vacancies we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Prior experience working in a highly regulated production environment eg. pharmaceuticals, biopharmaceuticals, clinical, medical devices, food, FMCG etc.
2. Proven experience working in a GMP production facility or laboratory.
3. Additional experience managing or supervising a team would be an advantage, but we would still encourage those without this prior experience to apply.
Key Words: production | production manager | production supervisor | GMP | Pharmaceutical | biopharmaceutical | Clinical | Medical Devices | Food Production | FMCG
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for our talent development. We welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment processionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.