Job Reference: J5631919
Updated On: 23/07/2019
Status: Now Interviewing
Back to results
Role OverviewHyper Recruitment Solutions (HRS) are currently searching for a GMP Project Manager to join a leading service provider based in Hertfordshire area. As the GMP Project Manager you will be responsible for facilitating the relationship between the company and its collaborators.
Key Duties and ResponsibilitiesYour duties as the GMP Project Manager will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Support collaborators and project teams across the business to meet project objectives.
2. Provide commercial support to the R&D teams for joint venture, licensing, funding activities and project management alliances.
3. Act as the interface between the collaborator and the company in order to facilitate information exchange, meetings and other interactions.
5. Manage the upcoming changes in project plans and develop protectively a way forward.
Role RequirementsTo be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the GMP Project Manager we are looking to identify a candidate with strong communication skills and working experience in a GMP environment.
1. A degree in a Life Science discipline, such as Biological Sciences, Cell & Gene Therapy, Immunology, Regenerative Medicine and Biotechnology. A PhD is advantageous.
2. Relevant experience dealing with clients, project management, people management, collaborators, investors etc.
3. Previous experience working in a GMP environment within a Biotech or Biopharmaceutical company.
Key Words: Client Manager/ / Licensing / research & development / R&D / Biotechnology / Project Manager / Cell and Gene Therapy / GMP / Biologics / London / Stevenage / Scientific / Relationship Building / Start-up / Regenerative Medicine
Other jobs with similar skills
Edinburgh, Mid Lothian | Experience Dependant
We are currently looking for a Project Manager to join a leading biotechnology company based in the Edinburgh area. This new role of Project Manager will report directly to the Head of Project Del...Science
View & Apply
Senior Project Manager - Japanese Speaking
Berkshire, Berkshire | Experience Dependant
HRS are currently searching for a Japanese speaking Senior Project Manager to join a Global Biopharmaceutical company based in Berkshire. As the Programme Manager you will be responsible and accountab...Science
View & Apply