J5385HertfordshirePharmaceutical Biotechnology Science Permanent£23,000 to £30,000 per annum - Dependent on experience Full Time27/03/2018Biochemistry Biochemistry – Fermentation / Upstream Processing Biochemistry – Purification Biochemistry – Characterisation Biochemistry – Production / Manufacturing
Share this job
Other jobs with similar skills
QC Project Manager - Life Sciences We are currently have a brand new and exciting opportunity for a QC Project Manager to join a leading life sciences company based in the Berkshire are... View Job
Pharmaceutical Process Technican We are currently looking for a Pharmaceutical Process Technician to join a leading Biotechnology company based in the Wrexham area. As the Pharmaceuti... View Job
Project Manager - Biotech We are currently looking for a Project Manager to join a growing life sciences company based in the Oxfordshire area. As the Project Manager you will ... View Job
We are currently looking for a GMP Scientist to join a leading Cell and Gene Therapy company based in the Hertfordshire area. As the GMP Scientist you will be working closely with the manufacturing team and be involved in the manufacturing operations of drug therapeutics.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the GMP Scientist will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will deliver GMP manufacturing batches for clinical studies and become fully trained in all areas of the manufacturing process.
2. As the GMP Scientist you will working within a clean room environment and prepare equipment and material to be ready for the manufacturing process.
3. Your duties will involve supporting the technology transfer and process validation required for the delivery of viral vector batches.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the GMP Scientist we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a Life Sciences related subject such as, but not limited to, Chemistry, Biochemistry, and Biotechnology.
2. Proven industry experience working in therapeutic manufacturing within a GMP/ Clean room environment would be beneficial to your application. An organised and adaptable approach to your working environment is essential.
Key Words: Manufacturing | GMP | Clean room | Therapeutics | Biochemistry | Biotechnology | Technology transfer | Drug Therapeutics | Life Sciences | Cell and Gene |
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for our talent development. We welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment processionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.