J5630704BuckinghamshirePharmaceutical Contract / Temporary / Interim£400.00 to £700.00 per dayFull Time22/01/2019HR – CIPD
Share this job
Other jobs with similar skills
QC Manager Hyper Recruitment Solutions are currently looking for a QC Manager to join a leading Pharmaceutical company based in the Sussex area. As the QC Manage... View Job
Senior Analytical Scientist We are currently looking for a Senior Analytical Scientist to join a leading Pharmaceutical company based in the Kent area. As the Senior Analytical S... View Job
IT Quality and Infrastructure Analyst An exciting opportunity for an IT Quality and Infrastructure Analyst to join a leading company based in the Oxfordshire area has become available. As ... View Job
We are currently looking for a an experienced GMP Trainer to join a leading company Life Sciences company based in the South East.
As the GMP Trainer you will be responsible for developing and delivering complex training materials for the technical and cGMP training programs.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the GMP Trainer will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will be an experienced trainer within the pharmaceutical industry, and will provide subject matter expertise in the content and delivery of training materials related to clean room design and aseptic practices within a highly regulated GMP environment.
2. As the GMP Trainer, you will develop and deliver the continuous improvement training materials for employees. This will include technical trainings and focused workshops for the pharmaceutical company (deviation handling, route cause analysis).
3. Your role as the GMP Trainer will participate in Quality Assurance activities such a internal audit, regulatory inspections, change control / deviation investigation / CAPA as required.
4. You will also be responsible for making decisions independently for training projects and initiatives as well as rolling out complex initiatives to the whole pharmaceutical site.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the GMP Trainer we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a Scientific Discipline
2. Proven industry experience in Biopharmaceuticals and Pharmaceuticals.
3. A CIPD, BILD or equivalent qualification in training would be beneficial as well as experience of Kirkpatrick levels of assessments.
Key Words: Training / Trainer / GMP / Biopharmaceutical / Pharmaceutical / Aseptic / Training Needs Analysis / Training Materials / Training Profiles / Training System / Quality ASsurance / CAPA / Change Control / Knowledge Transfer / Improvement / Continuous Improvement / Technical Trainings
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.